9.3x62 up date

rdog

AH elite
Joined
May 25, 2021
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
3,540
Location
sunshine coast QLD Australia
Media
18
Member of
SSAA
Just got my barrel for my 9.3x62 project a Lother Walther 724 profile M98 prefit, with the help of my neighbor a very good machinist & target rifle shooter, fitted & head spaced & test fired it yesterday. i will bed action, rust blue receiver & barrel, Cerakote the alloy bottom metal graphite black,
hunt pigs & red deer with it in May or June this year, its very hot& humid in QLD Australia now
IMG_1265 - Copy.JPG
IMG_1266.JPG
 
Love that Mauser banner on the front of the receiver, a other 35 W that will make Bob happy !
@rdog
As long as it's not a 243 or manbun almost any caliber rifle makes me happy. It's just that my heart sings with the mention of fast 25s and 35 caliber rifles.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,913
Members
169,639
Latest member
AlbaAlber
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top