9.3x62 Assortment

tblom

AH member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
42
Reaction score
22
Hopefully these items can find a good home.

RCBS 9.3x62 die set
60 rounds Hornady once fired brass
16 rounds of loaded SP 285 gr. (prvi partizan)
40 rounds of assorted spent brass
15 count Speer 250 grain spitzer projectiles
90 count of Norma 232 grain Vulkan projectiles

$130.00

Feel free to DM to exchange phone numbers for verification of ownership of products or to ask any questions.
**For sale elsewhere**

20260831_085323.jpg
20260831_085328.jpg
20260831_085345.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be willing to sell just the spent Hornady brass?
 
NO PROBLEM .... TYPICAL PROTOCOL IS "FIRST" POSTED "I WILL TAKE IT" IS RECOGNIZED ... SEE THE RULES FOR POSTING ON THIS FORUM.
Also, I have not seen a pm from you to exchange information for the sale.
 
WHY DOES THIS NOT SURPRISE ME ..... I'M THINKING THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN A SCAM
As stated in our pm, it seemed unfair to both parties. I am not here to get in an argument over a listing valued at $130. My apologies and have a blessed day sir.
 
I JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN "POSTING RULES" ARE NOT FOLLOWED ... THOSE RULES ARE WHAT KEEP THINGS "FAIR" FOR ALL AND AVOID BACK-DOOR DEALS. ... SELLERS "AND" BUYERS SHOULD FOLLOW THEM.
 
I JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN "POSTING RULES" ARE NOT FOLLOWED ... THOSE RULES ARE WHAT KEEP THINGS "FAIR" FOR ALL AND AVOID BACK-DOOR DEALS. ... SELLERS "AND" BUYERS SHOULD FOLLOW THEM.
That is why I pulled the listing. There are no back door deals. The other gentleman replied via PM as he is travelling today and did not post on the listing directly. I have taken personal note for future listings.
 
YOU SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR POST ... BEFORE DELETING IT

".. Per the community guidelines, you are right. Please pm to get in contact for payment. My apologies..."
 
I JUST DON'T LIKE IT WHEN "POSTING RULES" ARE NOT FOLLOWED ... THOSE RULES ARE WHAT KEEP THINGS "FAIR" FOR ALL AND AVOID BACK-DOOR DEALS. ... SELLERS "AND" BUYERS SHOULD FOLLOW THEM.
Christ sake my man you sound like an absolutely nightmare buyer…. Are you that upset you missed out on some reloading components? I don’t see it very virtuous to lambast this man for saying someone DM’d him. You single handedly ruined another persons deal because he didn’t post on the actually listing and followed the sellers instructions to PM him. I would be embarrassed if I were you.
 
NOT EMBARRASSED AT ALL ... WHAT PART OF "THOSE RULES ARE WHAT KEEP THINGS "FAIR" FOR ALL" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? I DO A LOT OF SELLING AND BUYING ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE THERE ARE "RULES" ... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE RULES HERE ... GO TO GUNBROKER ...

I CALLED MY GRANDSON AND TOLD HIM I BOUGHT HIM A BIRTHDAY PRESENT .. A PACKAGE FOR HIS 9.3X62 RIFLE .... AND THEN THIS WHOLE SELLING POSTING WENT SOUTH ... IT PISSES ME OFF TO HAVE TO PASS ON A SECOND HAND APOLOGY ..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,532
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top