9.3mm (.366") Barrel Blank

Esoteric Junkie

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
321
Reaction score
509
Media
5
9.3mm/.366" barrel blank. The blank is 25" long and .620" at the muzzle and 1.200" at breech. Breech is 2" long before taper starts. 12" twist. This would make the perfect lightweight 9.3x62 custom rifle:).

$300 plus shipping.

EJ

DSCN0009.JPG
DSCN0010.JPG
DSCN0011.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea what brand it is?
 
I do not know the maker, however it is stamped with two half moons and the letters TKN. Perhaps those clues will indicate maker.
EJ
 
ok, thanks, maybe someone here will chime in?
 
it it stainless or CM?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,476
Members
170,334
Latest member
gk88now
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top