8x68S reloading data

Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
91
Location
Kansas
Good day everyone,

I’m looking for someone to help me with data on loads for the 8x68. I got a hold of 180gr and 220gr Northfork SS projectiles.

Any help will greatly appreciated.

TIA.
 
very similar to the 8mm REM Mag. Woodleigh and VV have data for the 8 X 68

VV shows 200 gr. Speer with 72.2 gr N160. (max. Load) at 2890 fps.

Woodleigh shows 220 gr. PPSN with 74 gr. RL22 (max load) at 2810 fps.

No data for 180 grainers.
 
I also see loads in Hornady 10th edition:

170 Grain Interlock RN or SST:
72.1 gr. iMR 4350 (max) for 3100 fps
74.3 gr. W760 (max) for 3100 fps
75.5 gr. IMR 4831 (max) for 3100 fps

195 Grain Interlock SP or BTHP Match:
68.1 gr. IMR 4350 (max) for 2900 fps
68.2 gr. H4350 (max) for 2900 fps
70.4 gr. IMR 4831 (max) for 2900 fps
69.` gr. VV N160 (max) for 2800 fps
72.0 gr. Norma MRP (max) for 2800 fps
72.1 gr. RL19 (max) for 2800 fps

Good luck.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,703
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top