8 Days hunting 6 trophy animals.

CJ SAFARIS

New member
Joined
Oct 19, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
2
Member of
free state hunting forum
8 Days hunting
One Eland
One Waterbuck or Nyala
One Gemsbuck or Zebra
One Blue or Black wildebeest
One Common Springbuck
One Black Springbuck
Total $ 7300.00

Included in package .
All food, accommodation, transportation to and from airport in Bloemfontein, soft drinks, daily laundry, field preparation of trophies, 14% tax, Rifles,

Not included in package.
Alchol, exportation of trophies, pre and post accommodation, personal items, tips to ph and staff, hunting licence $ 250.00 per hunter,extra animals and days at 2011 brocure price, any flights,

For more info contact,
Christo
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,191
Members
169,722
Latest member
Gahdnaeet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top