8 days and counting down— this part sucks

Nice pick up one of those duty free Ferraris I saw!! Good luck on the hunt

Oh like this one — its a Lamborghini- -but same thing. Makes you wonder if they really sell them that way.

CBC7E7E4-8CC5-4AE9-9889-46C9466D6381.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok finally startling the journey home in the morning. When we set out out initial list was East cape Kudu, Eland, Zebra and a Sable. What we are coming back with is:
2 - Impala
2- Wildebeast — Blue and a Golden
2 Kudu — East cape and a Southern Greater
1 Sable
1 Warthog
1 Eland
1 Bushbuck
1 Gemsbok
1 Zebra
1 Lechwe
1 Springbuck
1 Bontebok
1 Cape Buffalo
I think we did pretty good — and wife is thrilled and now has some hunting goals to be filled— situational shopping treated her to a lechwe, wildebeast both blue and golden, springbok and an impala. She is I think considering a Buff as well.
For me its Kudu and Buffalo from here on out —

Pretty full list, Congratulations,
Safe travels.

Ok finally startling the journey home in the morning. When we set out out initial list was East cape Kudu, Eland, Zebra and a Sable. What we are coming back with is:
2 - Impala
2- Wildebeast — Blue and a Golden
2 Kudu — East cape and a Southern Greater
1 Sable
1 Warthog
1 Eland
1 Bushbuck
1 Gemsbok
1 Zebra
1 Lechwe
1 Springbuck
1 Bontebok
1 Cape Buffalo
I think we did pretty good — and wife is thrilled and now has some hunting goals to be filled— situational shopping treated her to a lechwe, wildebeast both blue and golden, springbok and an impala. She is I think considering a Buff as well.
For me its Kudu and Buffalo from here on out —

Awesome hunt it looks like! Shame the Bontebok can’t come home.
Philip

Awesome hunt it looks like! Shame the Bontebok can’t come home.
Philip
I know— it was a warm up animal— Land owner says they have no value so he wanted them gone— So down one went— cool animal — shame it cant be brought back as a trophy and with no economic value the greenies will help it to be kept in low numbers — will they never learn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg