7mm08 resizing die

Andrew Short

AH legend
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2,013
Reaction score
3,021
Location
Alabama
Media
20
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
Hunted
Namibia
I had an unfortunate accident in the reloading room and need to replace my 7mm08 resizing die. I have found neck resizing dies for sale but not the individual full length. If anyone has a set or an extra lying around please let me know. (Prefer RCBS)
Thanks!
 
Have you tried contacting RCBS? It might surprise you at what they may do for you.
 
Have you tried contacting RCBS? It might surprise you at what they may do for you.
I have not. I did have them send me some recalling pins for my 5.56 dies.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,382
Messages
1,574,653
Members
170,082
Latest member
taixiuonline18
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top