7mm-08 Ammo

Jayco

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Any ideas where to find any? In the Midwest I can only find 120gr and big stores don’t want to ship.
 
Any ideas where to find any? In the Midwest I can only find 120gr and big stores don’t want to ship.
I tried this company a couple of weeks ago- prompt shipping and no issues. Mutiny Machine. They are also listed on ammoseek. They show regular 7-08 150 grain soft point ammo in stock.
 

Lots of options on Ammo Seek right now..

Gordy and Sons, Selway, and a few others are listed that are pretty well known and reputable dealers...

You might also check with @Mark Biggerstaff at @R&M FIREARMS ... He's a known entity here that has always treated AH members well (both price and customer service wise...)....
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 6.45.40 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 6.45.40 AM Large.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 191
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 6.45.41 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 6.45.41 AM Large.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 156
Midway has some right now. Hornady super performance. I’ve used it and it works.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 6.46.27 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 6.46.27 AM Large.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 187
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 6.46.30 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 6.46.30 AM Large.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 152

Lots of options on Ammo Seek right now..

Gordy and Sons, Selway, and a few others are listed that are pretty well known and reputable dealers...

You might also check with @Mark Biggerstaff at @R&M FIREARMS ... He's a known entity here that has always treated AH members well (both price and customer service wise...)....
Thanks for the mention!
Only 7-08 ammo we have is a few boxes of Winchester 140gr Ballistic Silvertip
 
Choice ammo has some, very good stuff.
 
AB Guns in TC had it the last time I was there and still shows it in stock. It appears you have not been looking in the right spots.
 
I don’t reload but might know someone that will. What is brass going for?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,377
Messages
1,574,540
Members
170,056
Latest member
LuzBurgin3
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top