600 Nitro Reloading Package

GeorgeGibbs505

AH enthusiast
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
262
Reaction score
645
Location
West Virginia
Media
1
For sale only as a package, 1 set of new CH 600 Nitro dies with shellholder, 1 each box of Woodleigh 900 gr SN and FMJ, 1 pair of snap caps, 9 unfired but tarnished BELL cases and 9 HH, Hornerber/Houlson cases 6 said to be once fired and 3 loaded that I will pull the bullet, powder and primer for shipping. $900 plus shipping
IMG_5631.jpeg
 
You'll never see this again, if you own a .600 NE, please buy so I dont buy another caliber. Save me from what's certain to be another divorce! GLWS
 
Congratulations! Don't see this caliber often.
 
Congratulations! Don't see this caliber often.
This is too funny/sad. I purchased a WR droplock .600 Saturday @ 3:30pm, logged on to the forum a couple of hours later, and see this add. Gone. Dangit!

Anyone have a set of dies and shell holder that I might buy, or rent?

Thanks.
 
This is too funny/sad. I purchased a WR droplock .600 Saturday @ 3:30pm, logged on to the forum a couple of hours later, and see this add. Gone. Dangit!

Anyone have a set of dies and shell holder that I might buy, or rent?

Thanks.
We are going to need photos of that rifle ASAP
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,320
Messages
1,572,871
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top