600 Jeff reloading dies and components

Mooselodge

AH member
Joined
Jun 7, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
50
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Boar , Elk, white tail deer, black bear , pheasant, grouse, Ducks , geese, coyotes, all hunting was in the U.S.
Asking $$600.00 for the lot of 500Jeff reloading components
25 Norma unprimed brass
6 Norma once fired cases
CH 2 piece dies and shell holder like new
50 Hornady 570 gr DGX
25 Woodleigh 600gr FMJ
50 Woodleigh 535 gr PPSN
20 Barnes 535 gr flat base banded solid RN
Ship to lower 48 only
Buyer pays exact freight

Best wishes to all and good hunting
Mooselodge

IMG_1823.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take this and the .505 Gibbs lot, as well. PM in-bound.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,407
Messages
1,575,259
Members
170,239
Latest member
Jon66J1482
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top