+55 Kudu, Monster Gemsbuck and Nyala

chris
your detailed response is absolutely awesome and I cant thank you enough!! you summed up in one reply the info it has been taking me weeks to glean and drag out of others, you are the first to honestly detail it out how the deal works, the rest all hemmed and hawed around the workings of Africa. this insight really helps me know what kind of ph I need sounds like I need to talk to you, will you please send me a PM.
fyi I have killed quite a few sheep and mtn goats that should provide you some insight into whether I can walk or shoot or not if you know anything about sheep hunters.

Chris , you did a great job explaining the hunting in S.A. Forrest

I have hunted with CT Safaris twice now and have seen and killed some real big critters both times. I have also been in contact with quite a few folks that have harvested a number of big critters with him. Most notably the Kudu that he hunts in the Waterburg Mountains where his home ranch is located.
Chris runs a first rate operation. It is a smaller operation that he likes to customize to the individual without having to worry about 3 or 4 different "groups" being in a camp at the same time. the camp will be yours alone. No mixing of groups that may or may not get along. He and his wife Sabina do it all. They are there to take care of your every need while in camp and also while in the field.
Chris prefers to hunt in the areas where these critters are actually from. The Waterburg for instance is home to Kudu. And big ones at that. For the Nyala he prefers to hunt them in the Hills and valleys of Kwa Zulu Natal. They are indigenous to the area and they do get quite big. The terrain is quite varied and it is a different world from the home base of Limpopo.
The accommodations are top notch and the food is impressive. A different type of meal every day that never fails to impress as well as someone that is there to take care of everything the minute it is needed.
I would never hesitate to recommend Chris and his operation and have done so many times. I am positive that if you went with him you will be satisfied and end up going home with some exceptional trophies. Give him a call and see what you think for yourself. He is a great guy.
I can e-mail you some pictures from the hunts I have done if you would like.

cowtown can you send me a PM so we can talk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you