505 Gibbs

Gentlemen, I picked up the rifle from my FFL this afternoon and had the chance to look at it for the first time just a few minutes ago. It is actually much nicer than the photos would lead one to believe. This rifle is very, very well put together and attractive! The quality of the metal finish rivals most factory rifles and the stock quality is just this side of exceptional! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! Thank you Krish, for returning the rifle earlier this year. I'm happy that your standards are as high as they are! And thank you Jeff, for a smooth, easy transaction and for passing along such a wonderful firearm to me at a fantastic price. I couldn't be happier!!
 
Beautiful piece there for sure. Didn't realize they required cannons to be serial numbered! Let us know how it shoots.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,242
Messages
1,569,395
Members
168,681
Latest member
LinneaSena
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top