500 S&W Ammo/Bullets

CTDolan

AH elite
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
1,482
Reaction score
1,728
Location
Minnesota
Media
18
Articles
1
Qty. 20 - Hornady 350 grain XTP (1600 fps) $40
Qty. 18 - Buffalo Bore 440 grain hard cast (1,625 fps) $50
Qty. 48 - Hornady 500 grain XTP $40

Venmo and Zelle strongly preferred

PXL_20220430_190722100.jpg
PXL_20220430_190749797.jpg
PXL_20220430_190820269.jpg
PXL_20220430_190803489.jpg
PXL_20220430_190553880.jpg
PXL_20220430_190633922.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If that includes shipping will take the first tow items (the loaded stuff)[emoji106][emoji1783]
 
It does include shipping (assuming that you're in the lower 48 of the U.S.). Please send a PM and we can discuss the details. Thank you.
 
Sounds good(will take it all) ..PM me the payment info please...[emoji1783][emoji1783]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,841
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top