500 JEFFERY AMMO - BRASS - BULLETS - UPDATED

buckstix

AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
948
Reaction score
2,177
Location
Whitetail Country Wisconsin
Website
www.buckstix.com
Media
22
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
US - CANADA
UPDATED WITH BARNES BULLETS ADDED

$850 FOR ALL - PLUS UPS SHIPPING

20 JAMISON - ONCE FIRED BRASS
7 NEW BRASS - 5 BERTRAM & 2 JAMISON BRASS
20 LOADED AMMO - MISC BULLETS - LOAD ON THE BOX - NEW & ONCE FIRED NOSLER BRASS
25 BARNES BULLETS .510 DIA 600g RNSP
191 BARNES BULLETS .510 DIA 600g FMJ


500J-STUFF-1.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,333
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top