500/465 Bullets

skeet396

AH member
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
23
Location
Alaska
Member of
Nothing
Hello All
I am looking for some 500/465 Bullets.
.468 in dia, and 480 grs... I have brass and Dies, no luck so far on the bullets...
Thanks Jeffrey
 
Hello All
I am looking for some 500/465 Bullets.
.468 in dia, and 480 grs... I have brass and Dies, no luck so far on the bullets...
Thanks Jeffrey
Raven Rocks Precision has Woodleigh Hydros in that weight and diameter in stock.
 

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,652
Members
170,615
Latest member
HannahDadd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top