470NE Chapuis Elan

Updated price $13500 for everything. I'd consider splitting the accessories from the gun. Just message me what you're interested in and an offer.
 
I am interested in:
Loaded ammo:15 rnds dgs, 17 rnds aframe, 34 federal solids, 29 throphy bonded solids
Brass x64
Nickel plated Brass x15
Bullets: 290 factory overrun 500gr swift aframe, 63 500gr swift aframe, 29 500gr Barnes banded solids, 48 Barnes tax 500gr, 16 Hornady DGS 500gr, 26 Hornady DGX 500gr

What is you asking price on these?

Thanks
 
I'd sell everything you have listed for $1750 tyd provided you're in the lower 48 and you live in a state it's legal to ship ammo too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,978
Members
169,212
Latest member
CoreyLeala
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top