Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Image 2020-03-07 at 15.52.jpg

Good Day Everyone

We have this wonderful opportunity available to take a Buffalo Bull of 47" +.

You will hunt on our own property of almost 10 000 acres in the Waterberg Mountains of Limpopo , South Africa.

The buffalo herds are sustainable with Hippo and Croc on the property adding to the experience.Buffalo numbers are estimated at over 100 animals.We will use traditional Buffalo hunting methodes , dragging roads , tracking on foot.

We also have other hard boss bulls available.

45" up to 47" - $24 000
up to 45". - $ 11 000

All these packages will include.

7Days/8 Nights

Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rouan

Very nice offer!

Question:
What happens, when hunting smaller buffalo - less then 45'', PH gives a green light to shoot, and buffalo actually is for example, 46'' - in next price range?

Very nice offer!

Question:
What happens, when hunting smaller buffalo - less then 45'', PH gives a green light to shoot, and buffalo actually is for example, 46'' - in next price range?
A reasonable outfitter would charge the price of the bull you thought you were shooting. PH calls it 44, they should charge for 44 since it was a mistake on their behalf. Especially when the price is more than double.

Good Day Mark and Joker.

Thats a very good questions.

From our side we would charge for size we are after for the client.Its not an exact science and very few PH and Outfitters are 100% correct all of the time on the judgements.I would rather judge and estimate conservatively.

Hope this answers your questions.

Regards

Rouan

Thank you guys for reply! (y)

Those are some huge buff..................and while top of the food chain costs more, some of the "lesser" bulls........say a 42 incher............is a heck of a good value. Thanks for posting offer.......................FWB

Hi Bill

Thanks , yes we believe the offer is very good value and comes with a great experience we can offer.

Regards

Rouan

Good Day Everyone

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all where ever you are regarding this global crisis.We trust even this shall pass!

In saying that, our local currency has taken a tumble and we thought it right to pass it on to whomever wanted to take advantage of this.

- This offer is valid to hunt 2020 and 2021.
- Dates doesn't have to be confirmed .
- Offer is valid while rand is trading above R16 - $
- Full payment or 50% Dep on Pro Rata basis.

Buffalo up 45". $10 000
Buffalo 45" - 47" $ 21 750
Buffalo 47"+ $ 25 000

We truly believe the hunt will be an experience.We are looking forward to hosting you.

Regards

Rouan

That is an outstanding offer on the buff up to 45 inches!

We came across this guy a couple days ago , while tracking some buff.Any estimates on size. ?

Pictures curtesy of the our client who hunted a beautiful Buff cow.

93732806-5a34-4e18-9672-53530a731b03.jpg

Great offer!! Love the location in the Waterberg Mountains. I have hunted many times with John Henry Keyser, Greatland Safaris, close by.

Those are some monsters you are offering on here. Can’t wait to see some more pictures.

dt

The big ones probably have names and ear tags. ;)

Good Day Tanks

Thank you very much for your reply and a good question!

I can tell you with 100% certainty that there are no buffalo's with ear tags or names on the property.There over 120 buffalo on almost 10 000 acres of varied terrein and thick bush in some areas that are not accessible by vehicle only on foot.Very much like animals in the Kruger Park or other large properties they tend to hang around favourite areas or frequent certain drinking holes.

This property has not been hunted for a few years and the majority of animals including the big Buffalo and Sable referred to, have grown up on the property.Some make it and some don't.

By traversing our property over an extended period of time we have seen what the property has to offer.We have seen a couple of buffalo bulls that we estimate would exceed the 47" range and a few that would be above 45".We unfortunately can't give you a precise measurement!

Regards

Rouan

Hi All

As you can see on the post above we have discounted the hunt.

We will bring it in line with some of our other offers where:

30% dep. secures
Fully refundable if hunt can not take place in 2020/2021 for Covid related issues - borders closed or no flights

The exchange rate is very favourable for the Dollar/Rand and we would like to give that benefit to our clients.

The current situation has had a huge impact on the tourism sector all over world.We have planned accordingly and can asure you we will be here and better to host you long after this has past.

Regards

Rouan

Hi All

As you can see on the post above we have discounted the hunt.

We will bring it in line with some of our other offers where:

30% dep. secures
Fully refundable if hunt can not take place in 2020/2021 for Covid related issues - borders closed or no flights

The exchange rate is very favourable for the Dollar/Rand and we would like to give that benefit to our clients.

The current situation has had a huge impact on the tourism sector all over world.We have planned accordingly and can asure you we will be here and better to host you long after this has past.

Regards

Rouan

Good Day,
I am not able to see the new price/offering. Can you please repost it?
Thanks

Good Day Hunting Hitman

Here are the revised prices.You are more than welcome to contact me any time if you have any questions.

In saying that, our local currency has taken a tumble and we thought it right to pass it on to whomever wanted to take advantage of this.

- This offer is valid to hunt 2020 and 2021.
- Dates doesn't have to be confirmed .
- Offer is valid while rand is trading above R16 - $
- Full payment or 50% Dep on Pro Rata basis.

Buffalo up 45". $10 000
Buffalo 45" - 47" $ 21 750
Buffalo 47"+ $ 25 000

We truly believe the hunt will be an experience.We are looking forward to hosting you.

Regards

Rouan

The leaves are dropping and we are seeing more buffalo moving around on our property.

I took a few pictures over the last couple of weeks to share with everyone.

There are a lot of younger soft bulls but also a few good looking hard bulls walking around.

I apologise for the quality of some of the pics as I had to snap quickly before they disappeared again.

IMG_2569.jpeg

03c75495-7113-4ada-bfb7-8ad1c6521b1d.jpg

51f67f00-763f-4bdd-9ca2-aa0ab5374916.jpg

45546fa2-4318-41a0-8e91-49af2f961223.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.