460 Weatherby For Sale

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I'm helping a fellow member sell this rifle. I had the rifle listed here and sold it to him. He is a little new to the online selling so I am helping him out. I will attach the original FS post for the pics. All items except the projectiles are included in the package.
Rifle with wood and synthetic stock. Full length and neck sizing dies. New brass, I believe it was 80 pieces, whatever it says in original post. Extra bottom metal for holding 3rd round in the magazine. Removable muzzle brake.
I owned this rifle and shot it quite a bit. I have a ton of load data for everything from 300 grain barnes up to moderate and full power 450 and 500 grain loads. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions or I can get you in touch with the actual owner as well here on the site.
$1850 takes the whole package.
Thread '460 Weatherby Dangerous Game Rifle' https://www.africahunting.com/threads/460-weatherby-dangerous-game-rifle.67195/

That was fast and a very good price.
Hi Backyard,
I contacted you back in August about this gun but we did not come to terms. I just saw this post, wish I had seen it before it was gone. If you run across another 460 please contact me.
Thanks, Bob

Hi Backyard,
I contacted you back in August about this gun but we did not come to terms. I just saw this post, wish I had seen it before it was gone. If you run across another 460 please contact me.
Thanks, Bob
Hi Bob. If ur anywhere near SW PA. I know where there is one for sale. Just seen it recently at a small shop. Pm me if ya want the info.

Roy

Hi Bob. If ur anywhere near SW PA. I know where there is one for sale. Just seen it recently at a small shop. Pm me if ya want the info.

Roy
Just butting in, where in PA are you from. I live in Washington. Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg