458 cal bullets for sale

CamoManJ

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 8, 2023
Messages
424
Reaction score
810
Location
Texas
Media
36
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
Mexico, Canada, Botswana & Australia
Package # 1:

Barnes 458 cal bullets:
- 350 gr TSX x 32 pcs
- 300 gr TSX x 25 pcs
- 300 gr TTSX x 16 pcs

$85 shipped

IMG_4089.jpeg


Package # 2:

Various 458 cal bullets:
-480 gr Hornady DGX x 16
-350 gr Speer (single groove) x 14
-350 gr Speer (3 groove) x 4
-325 gr Hornady FTX x 5

$45 shipped

IMG_4088.jpeg


$125 for both Packages 1 & 2.

First, “I’ll take it, gets it”

Thanks for looking.

***Buyers must be established & vetted AH members, No BS.
 
i will take the Barnes ammo.
 
Package 1 SPF to Buckums
DM sent
 
Package 2 also Sold
 
Received bullets. well packaged and as as described. thanks Jason!
 
You’re welcome, nice doing business & chatting with you. Thanks for the prompt payment.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,572
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top