.450/.400 ammunition

Rastaman

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
166
Reaction score
14
Deals & offers
6
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI
Anyone know where I can get some .450/.400 ammunition. I have a new sabatti double and I am anxious to try it out but everyone is sold out!! Thanks.
 
I see some on GunBroker.com, Hornady for about 80-90$ a box. Its good ammo, shot some when I had a Ruger #1 in that caliber.
 
SES the magician,
Was able to locate the ammo with a bit of internet search engine wizardry!
Just think how much time would be saved if everyone would take the time to look for themselves.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,379
Messages
1,574,578
Members
170,066
Latest member
StephenToo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top