.425 Express?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 53080
  • Start date Start date
Pictures
 

Attachments

  • ENFIELD11.jpg
    ENFIELD11.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Enfield4.jpg
    Enfield4.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 74
Hallo Rösch,
Mit großem Interesse habe ich Ihre Erfahrungen mit dem Kaliber .425 Express gelesen. Meine Lieblingswaffe ist eine Heym Express im Kaliber .425 und ich kann Ihre Erfahrungen nur bestätigen. Allerdings beschränkt sich meine Jagdtätigkeit auf Deutschland, in Afrika war ich noch nie auf der Jagd. Vielen Dank, dass Sie Ihre Erfahrungen mit diesem tollen Kaliber mit uns teilen!
Beste grüße
chevron
Hi Chevron,
in respect of just english speaking people around I will answer in english!
Yes, You are right, 425 is a hell of a cartridge and for me its real fun to shoot! Besides, if You take all the good advices of Art Alphin from Asquare about recoil and how to avoid it, the small hammer is real easy to handle, which are my experiences.

But someday You have to take Your 425 to Africa, thats what she‘s actually made for!!
All the best and Weidmannsheil …
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,572,994
Members
169,680
Latest member
lawyjawy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top