416 Rigby Neck Sizing Die

Shaw

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
158
Reaction score
187
Location
Tolar, TX
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Mexico
Up for grabs 426 Rigby Neck Sizer these are hard to find $140 shipped to US
IMG_0404.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0405.jpeg
    IMG_0405.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,964
Members
169,076
Latest member
ShellaTugg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top