416 Rigby A-Square

alg22

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Messages
50
Reaction score
21
Location
Edmonds, WA PNW
$300 for all 73 rounds includes shipping in continental USA.

A-Square Dead-Tough Soft Point 416 Rigby 400 Grain 2400 FPS
(3) boxes of 10 rounds each with seal intact
(1) box of 10 rounds seal broken

A-Square Monolithic Solids 416 Rigby 400 Grain 2400 FPS
(1) box of 10 rounds with seal intact
(1) box of 10 rounds with seal broken

A-Square Lion-load Soft Point 416 Rigby 400 Grain 2400 FPS
(1) box of 10 rounds seal broken
(1) box with 3 rounds and 1 once fired brass shell

IMG_0839.jpeg
IMG_0840.jpeg
IMG_0842.jpeg
IMG_0843.jpeg
IMG_0844.jpeg
IMG_0841.jpeg
 
PM sent
 
It's so sad, that this company is gone...

HWL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,041
Members
169,690
Latest member
bussolarenditura
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top