416 Bullets & Brass

How about 50 on the two boxes of partitions plus shipping?
 
That will work. PM me with the address to mail payment
 
I would do $700 by the way I some of these I'm going to guess maybe 200 if you could tell me what they're or if you're interested in them. Says 416 couldn't tell you a gr. But here's a picture

View attachment 250492
Looks like a RCBS 350 grain bullet.
 
What will you take on the nine boxes of Hornady #4165?
 
I'll sell it to you for $250 and you're paying for shipping! I think you're getting a hell off a deal
 
Why don't you just buy all of it then I wont have to worry about it anymore! Lol and guns too
 
I’m interested in the unfired and 1x fired brass and 3 boxes of hornady #4165 bullets. BTW are the 4165 cannellured?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I´m interested in the whole deal if you still have it?
Where can I call you?
 
Jesus,
Sorry for the late response; I’m in Hawaii for a funeral. Which Hornady bullets are you interested in?
PM me
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again,
I would like to see if you still have all the package or what do you have now?
Have a safe trip back home.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,071
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top