416 Bullets & Brass

Mike Vieaux

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
13 full boxes and 1 opened with 35 of Hornady. 4 full boxes of Speers. 2 full boxes of Nosler. 3 full boxes of Barnes. 110 Norma brass looks unfired but unsure. 10 norma brass at least fired once. Have a Hornady die still in plastic unopened. Also 40 loaded it does tell what its loaded with,bullet, powder, so on. Would like to sell as a whole but I do understand it's a lot. But will give a deal if all goes at once

20180913_160950.jpg
20180913_160940.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
13 full boxes and 1 opened with 35 of Hornady. 4 full boxes of Speers. 2 full boxes of Nosler. 3 full boxes of Barnes. 110 Norma brass looks unfired but unsure. 10 norma brass at least fired once. Have a Hornady die still in plastic unopened. Also 40 loaded it does tell what its loaded with,bullet, powder, so on. Would like to sell as a whole but I do understand it's a lot. But will give a deal if all goes at once

View attachment 250470 View attachment 250471
What caliber is a loaded brass

Norma and let me know if you cant read what its loaded with or if it doesn't matter

20180923_195951.jpg
20180923_200010.jpg

So how much do you want for it all?

If one wanted all of the 400 grain bullets what would you have to have for that.

I would do $700 by the way I some of these I'm going to guess maybe 200 if you could tell me what they're or if you're interested in them. Says 416 couldn't tell you a gr. But here's a picture

20180923_235219.jpg

I would do $700 by the way I some of these I'm going to guess maybe 200 if you could tell me what they're or if you're interested in them. Says 416 couldn't tell you a gr. But here's a picture
Gas checked lead bullets. No idea what the weight would be short of weighing them. Lead wouldn’t suit what I need them for but would make great practice rounds for someone.

If you separate I would be interested in all the 350gr Speer

Gas checked lead bullets. No idea what the weight would be short of weighing them. Lead wouldn’t suit what I need them for but would make great practice rounds for someone.
Gizmo shoot me a offer! I don't want to give it away but I'll give a person a deal if reasonable

IDK hows 100$ sound for the three boxes of 400 grain barnes and two boxes of 400 grain noslers?

I'm new here also but posting prices and a breakdown of what you have to sell will help immensely to sell it. Fwiw 22 boxes of bullets. And 100 pieces of fired brass and 40 loaded rounds. Your really close to new retail price at the 1250 you posted. That's about $1 each for the bullets and brass . I personally was interested in the hornady bullets but even when I asked you didn't give a price. Another member here clued me in to Barnes 416 bullets on GunBroker for .30 each .and the seller still has 20 k of them left .

I am also willing to take any offers given! I would like to get rid of the stuff I have no use for it but I'm also not going to give it away for free. That's all but if theres a good offer I'd take it

Well when most people have class on here and you clearly are a joke why waste a person's time when they're trying to sell something.
Lmao wow, touchy are we. The thumbs up wasnt meant sarcastic I was acknowledging your response.
As Kycrawler stated posting what you actually want for the stuff will help you a lot. Additionally being a prick about an offer after you say “make me an offer” isn’t going to help your cause either.
Your obviously pretty new to posting so a word of free advise, take it or leave it, the members on this forum are a pretty close group of people and share mutual respect towards each other. You may want to think about that if you want to be taken seriously or continue to participate.

:cry::cry::cry: all good buddy! Was just trying to help someone that had those kind of guns to use those bullets. Hell if someone would actually a decent price and would appreciate it and get use out of it that's what it made for

Yes I am interested in the speer's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg