404 Jeffery anything to reload

I saw some 404 J brass yesterday in a gun store where I bought my 9.3x64 brass.
The 404 J brass appeared new but was in those 20 round plastic boxes. I can check on it for you next week if you want. I don't recall price.

I saw some 404 J brass yesterday in a gun store where I bought my 9.3x64 brass.
The 404 J brass appeared new but was in those 20 round plastic boxes. I can check on it for you next week if you want. I don't recall price.
404J components seem to be scarce these days so there will be backup buyers for sure.

Store is only open Fridays and Saturdays now. I'll do my best to get a price check.

I got my .404 Jeffery dies from Redding. Lee is now taking orders for custom .404 Jeffery Factory Crimp Dies. I received mine about 3 weeks ago.

I am fortunate that I have .423 bullets by Swift, Barnes, and Woodliegh, thanks to members here. I had to scratch around to find the brass and bullets over the past year or so.

After October I may have some components to sell, but until then I am not getting rid of any .404 Jeffery components

Thx for you comment Nevada
If you ever have any extra let us know but ya I think it will take some time to find cases & Dies & got some bullets but will need other sizes
Thx again

When I go to negotiate with the gun shop dude.... what is a good price now for new 404J brass?

When I go to negotiate with the gun shop dude.... what is a good price now for new 404J brass?
A "good" price is $3/per in today's market. Wouldn't be surprised if the seller wants upwards of $5/per. As others have said... Stuff is really scarce right now.

I would say to check on price & if the amount your saw before is depleting let me know before purchasing as at &5 a case I’ll have to see how many he has & make the decision accordingly
Thx again huntinggold
By the way are you located in the USA?

@Nuggie338Winmag I have sent you private messages.
I have ninety nine 404J Bell Brass unfired and a handful of Norma. I also have maybe 100 or so Barnes Banded Solids, 400 grain.
What I don’t have is a 404 J rifle.
I bought these from another member here a couple years ago with the intention of building a rifle. If someone wants them, let me know, make me an offer, whatever. I’ll send them to you.

I have ninety nine 404J Bell Brass unfired and a handful of Norma. I also have maybe 100 or so Barnes Banded Solids, 400 grain.
I bought these from another member here a couple years ago with the intention of building a rifle. If someone wants them, let me know, make me an offer, whatever. I’ll send them to you.
PM sent. Thank you.

Ok. This is what I can do. Nevada Mike needs 50 of the solids, and Spartan 5 needs brass and bullets.
I will be happy to gift them to each of you. Please send your address and I’ll send them off by Friday. If someone else needs any, please let me know before I post them

Ok. This is what I can do. Nevada Mike needs 50 of the solids, and Spartan 5 needs brass and bullets.
I will be happy to gift them to each of you. Please send your address and I’ll send them off by Friday. If someone else needs any, please let me know before I post them
That is very nice of you.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikoans2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you