404 Grain Shock Hammer

jwp475

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Messages
415
Reaction score
768
Loaded over 81 grains of A2230 lit by Federal 215 primer. COAL length of 3.310" chronograph read 2414 FPS

20220403_101746.jpg
 
What rifle are you using, @jwp475? Curious to hear.
I have Marlin 1895 (22" barrel), have been looking at the 276 grain Shock Hammer for deer.
 
increase the length to 3.60 and add some more powder and you should be able to get to 2500pfs or very close have fun
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,903
Members
169,463
Latest member
DarrylTeno
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top