40 years ago today

cash_tx

AH elite
Joined
Sep 6, 2021
Messages
1,877
Reaction score
6,445
Media
7
Articles
1
40 years ago today, Gary Plauche' reminded the world how good Dads take care of business.

DadOfTheYear.jpeg
 
Yep. The courts knew how to handle it then as well.

From wiki

"Plauché was given a seven-year suspended sentence with five years' probation and 300 hours of community service, receiving no prison time. The case received wide publicity because some people questioned whether Plauché should have been charged with murder. Plauché contended that he was in the right, and that any parent in a similar position would have taken the same action."

Caught a lot of coverage - particularly in Louisiana.
 
Yep. The courts knew how to handle it then as well.

From wiki

"Plauché was given a seven-year suspended sentence with five years' probation and 300 hours of community service, receiving no prison time. The case received wide publicity because some people questioned whether Plauché should have been charged with murder. Plauché contended that he was in the right, and that any parent in a similar position would have taken the same action."

Caught a lot of coverage - particularly in Louisiana.
I was 11 at the time, and remember the original news broadcasts on this. It gave my Dad (who had three sons) a very satisfied sense of justice.
 
Dads like him are needed now more than ever in today's environment with all the weirdo crap and sicko degenerates being allowed to run amok as they are. Definitely a good shoot.
 
I had to Google the story.
Condolences to his family.
May he RIP.
My search says he died of a stroke 20 Oct 2014 at age 68.
 
Gary Plauche was my peewee football coach. I remember watching this on the tv when I was a sophomore in HS.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,490
Members
169,574
Latest member
NinaStockt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top