375HH Swift 250gr A-Frame load data

@FlyGuy
I try to fit QL to known data, reload 3 rounds and measure velocity with LabRadar, then adjust QL burn rate to match the velocity.
Regarding Swift. I use 10733psi for the start pressure and per QL developer Herr Brömel., was measured in a lab.
FYI, i posted quite a bit about the Swifts, here is a link


FYI, Swift manual states their loads are pressure tested.
Steve
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,570,644
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top