375 Wby shooters

RFS3

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 25, 2025
Messages
50
Reaction score
90
Media
3
Member of
DSC, SCI, WSF, EWA
Hunted
South Africa
I am having one built I am curious what people are shooting through theirs?

I am leaning towards a 350gr bullet maybe the TSX.
 
235 gr tsx
300 gr A AFrame
I use two different detachable scopes depending on what we are hunting. The 300 gra frame shoots very near to 300 h&h 270 gr factory loads so they have been excellent for practicing.
IMG_2258.jpeg

IMG_2223.jpeg

I like the idea of a custom build but if someone already has one you could
Fall in love with well that’s a win win!
 
Thanks I am already in a custom build phase where it should be making the trip with me in a month.
 
I am leaning towards the 350 TSX due to me already having a 300 Norma pushing 245’s. 2,900fps.

I am having a custom build being done to resemble a classic safari gun with a modern twist to it. It will be a wood stock running a proof research barrel on it. I will share pictures when it’s completed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,678
Members
169,819
Latest member
memoceptcanada
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top