375 Ruger Brass

Mountaineer

AH fanatic
Joined
May 31, 2021
Messages
911
Reaction score
1,287
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I bought a 375 Ruger a couple weeks ago thinking about taking it to Namibia. I reload and am unable to find brass. Any known where I could get some brass for it? Thanks.
 
You will have to buy 300 grain DG ammo to get the brass. AmmoSeek should have plenty of options.
 
I've got some once fired hornady brass. If you're interested I'll count up and see what I have tonight.
 
I purchased a few weeks ago 3 boxes of Hornady 270gr factory loads from GunBroker because I couldn't find anyone with a minimum of 50 cases of brass, the stuff I found was small odd numbered lots around $2.50 a piece once fired. The loaded ammo was $63.50 a box. Hope this helps.
Tommy
 
When I bought my Ruger 375 I had the same problem.
I just kept looking, I ended getting some Swift nickel plated and some Hornady. Both once fired. It took a while to find it!
 
I've got 30 new Hornady cases if that helps.
 
It's been a year you internet warriors. I was asking in case he hasn't already, hence the 'if you still have them." I'm new to this cartridge and brass is hard to find.
 
Factory ammo is plentiful right now at fairly reasonable prices. Might have to just buy 2-3 boxes, shoot and then you’ll have fireformed, once fired brass.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,469
Members
169,567
Latest member
MarvinTeje
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top