375 Ruger Brass

Mountaineer

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I bought a 375 Ruger a couple weeks ago thinking about taking it to Namibia. I reload and am unable to find brass. Any known where I could get some brass for it? Thanks.

You will have to buy 300 grain DG ammo to get the brass. AmmoSeek should have plenty of options.

I've got some once fired hornady brass. If you're interested I'll count up and see what I have tonight.

I purchased a few weeks ago 3 boxes of Hornady 270gr factory loads from GunBroker because I couldn't find anyone with a minimum of 50 cases of brass, the stuff I found was small odd numbered lots around $2.50 a piece once fired. The loaded ammo was $63.50 a box. Hope this helps.
Tommy

When I bought my Ruger 375 I had the same problem.
I just kept looking, I ended getting some Swift nickel plated and some Hornady. Both once fired. It took a while to find it!

I've got 30 new Hornady cases if that helps.

It's been a year you internet warriors. I was asking in case he hasn't already, hence the 'if you still have them." I'm new to this cartridge and brass is hard to find.

Factory ammo is plentiful right now at fairly reasonable prices. Might have to just buy 2-3 boxes, shoot and then you’ll have fireformed, once fired brass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,