.375 Hornady Bullets

salesman

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
128
Reaction score
275
Media
20
Hunting reports
Africa
3
I would like to buy some Hornady .375 cal., 300 gr. Interlock RN bullets for reloading, Would be interested in 5-10 50ct boxes. If you have some you are wanting to sell please send a PM with quantity, price, and preferred payment method. Willing to pay fair retail, but please no ridiculous offers, they will be ignored. Thanks
 
I know you are looking for 300gr, but did you see the 270gr Hornady blems for cheap at MidwayUSA?
 
Thanks for the heads-up, I will check out the Midway site.
 
Thanks for the heads-up, I will check out the Midway site.

Let me know if you don't get any...I ordered 15 boxes and would be happy to spot you some.

I have about 500 Partitions and GMX for the .375, but couldn't pass up these at $14/50.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,137
Latest member
Willirani
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top