375 H&H Reloading setup

A09

AH senior member
Joined
May 1, 2021
Messages
54
Reaction score
34
Selling my 375 H&H Reloading setup (scope and rings in pic are already sold)

-100ish fired cases, mostly Winchester
-RCBS FL die set (no shell holder)
-200+ change Speer HotCor 235gr JSP
-40 PPU 300gr SPRN

$175 shipped, references available on request


0705212028.jpg
 
I could be interested in the Speers if you want to split up things.
 
I could be interested in the Speers if you want to split up things.
I'd rather not but if people speak for the items with appropriate offers it could happen.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,329
Messages
1,573,158
Members
169,711
Latest member
JaynePpg6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top