.375 H&H Mag Brass

Raccoon357

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Limpopo Province
I have 79 New Virgin Remington .375 H&H Mag brass
I also have 12 once forded Remington brass.

91 pcs 375 H&H mag brass.

$70 plus shipping anywhere in the 48

IMG_0795.jpg

I will take your 375 hh brass. Thanks Larry

Howdy Raccoon, Smokepole is my dad. I will PM you. Thanks.

Thanks racoon for selling someone else the 375 brass. I really appreciate the thought and service. I am sure I will hear from you soon. I and my son both contacted you Mon and you sold Wed.Keep doing business this way and you will make it far.

I apologize for last post. Not having a good day and put it to print before using my brain. Hope racoon will accept my apology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpattern007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.