375 H&H Ammunition

JohannS

AH senior member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
73
Reaction score
37
Media
6
Hunted
South Africa and USA
Hi. I recently started hand loading so I am selling some of my ammo I am not using.
5 Boxes Federal Premium Swift A-Frame 300g -$300
3 Boxes Hornady 270g SP-RP -$130

Thanks for looking.

IMG_8839.JPG
IMG_65401.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Decent deal, is the ammo in the US or RSA?
 
Ammo is in the US.

Have some Nosler Partitions in 300g and 260g for sale also.
 
This always tempts me, but I did some ammo organization today and the amount of firepower I have in the house scares even me!
 
Fed Prem Ammo is sold.

Hornady Price Drop -$120
Nosler 260g & 300g -$25/box
 
Good afternoon. You have a PM.
 
It's a good price folks!
 
I sent the seller a PM a while back, and have not heard from him either.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,652
Members
169,599
Latest member
MarquisBig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top