.375 AI

If you're a retired gunsmith and unfortunately also have cancer, why not find a kid to help you build the gun and give it to them afterwards? You'll live forever in campfire stories and teach a youngster something that they can use as a trade some day.
 
YEs and you left that hammer safety on your rifle, the best safety ever invented, you always know where it is and you can find it, and Ive been looking for a 30 REm in 25 REm caliber for years..great guns.
 
As a retired gunsmith I have lots of stuff from 50+ years in the trade; I've got a P14 Enfield action and a .375 Shaw barrel blank, I'm thinking of a .375 AI as I have lots of H&H brass. I've built many big game rifles but not this one; it's just because I'm bored not building rifles, I'm never going to Africa, or Alaska, just need something to keep from going crazy!!
Any thoughts on this combination?? I've got lots of military 4831, and old 4350 to burn up before I croak, so can I get a thumbs up?
Dick C.
Good day
Just a Quick Question
I own a .375 F.R W.I.Lhelm h&h that i inherited and have been hunting with it for many years.
1-12 twist
Long 22 inch barrel
Mauser K98 Action
A lot of engraved symbols on the barrel
3 plus 1 chamberd
Best damn Rifel I own still doing sub MOA on 100 yards with 300grain Game Kings
I have a questoin about the make of the rifel .
I have done a lot of research and cant find the real make and origin of the rifel.

I would appreciate it a lot if someone could give me an answer as it has been bugging me for a long time.

Many Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good day
Just a Quick Question
I own a .375 F.R W.I.Lhelm h&h that i inherited and have been hunting with it for many years.
1-12 twist
Long 22 inch barrel
Mauser K98 Action
A lot of engraved symbols on the barrel
3 plus 1 chamberd
Best damn Rifel I own still doing sub MOA on 100 yards with 300grain Game Kings
I have a questoin about the make of the rifel .
I have done a lot of research and cant find the real make and origin of the rifel.

I would appreciate it a lot if someone could give me an answer as it has been bugging me for a long time.

Many Thanks
Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,676
Members
170,105
Latest member
goldenuss
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top