356 Winchester

I worked up loads with the 220gr. IIRC, i got 2,450fps. with those and 2,600fps with the 200gr. In the .356Winch.
That is pretty zippy coming from a model 94.
 
Not a standard 94. It was their XTR model with beefed up receiver sides. I think the pressure allowed was 50,000psi. Might have been higher, like 55,000psi.
That XTR was the model in .375 Winchester I bought my wife for Christmas, 1977 or 78.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,570,182
Members
168,857
Latest member
JuneLindsey
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top