338 Win Mag 225 Barnes TTSX

Only problem is actually sourcing good bullets, like the 225 or 250 Gr A Frames for the 35 Whelen!
@patrick Hargen
Unless you are after the absolute best such as AFrames pert near any big 35 cal will do the job.
Dang even the humble Hornady 250gn round nose punches a golf ball size hole or the other side of an oryx bull at 129 yards and it was started out as 2,680 fps. There's nothing wrong with the accubonds or Woodleigh and the good ol Speer hot coe has been killing all manner of game for years. You can start the 225gn sierra gkspbt out at 2,900fps and the accubonds at a similar speed for some serious reach out and smack em power .
Bob

I was just able to purchase the Barnes 225 TTSX 338 ammo at Midway USA for the sale price, so I guess it is back in stock

I was just able to purchase the Barnes 225 TTSX 338 ammo at Midway USA for the sale price, so I guess it is back in stock
I ordered last night. Was limited to two boxes but also got a box of bullets for if we ever get started reloading;)

I ordered last night. Was limited to two boxes but also got a box of bullets for if we ever get started reloading;)
@ActionBob
Why didn't you get @Just Gina to get you a couple of boxes as well. It was 2/ customer not 2/family.
Bob

I just tried ordering them again now. It says available but then I can't add them to the cart and says add to wish list. I guess the site is blocking my purchase because I had already bought two boxes when they first became available?

@ActionBob
Why didn't you get @Just Gina to get you a couple of boxes as well. It was 2/ customer not 2/family.
Bob

I just tried ordering them again now. It says available but then I can't add them to the cart and says add to wish list. I guess the site is blocking my purchase because I had already bought two boxes when they first became available?
Yup it even blocks you if you use the same address. Now Bob i did get some 280 AI sent to Gina's parents:) Don't tell Larry;)

Dump your cookies and try again.

When they first became available a friend in Utah worked it to where he got 10 boxes between his wife and the rest of his family.

Hey guys,
FYI
I can get all of the Barnes 338 win 225gr you want.
$69.50 per box , 1 box or 20 does not matter.
no sales tax, just pay actual shipping

35 whelen is $52 per box, in either 180 TSX or 200 TTSX

Mark

Hey guys,
FYI

Mark
Mark put me down for 5 boxes 225 grain TSX in 338 win mag and 5 of the 200 grain TTSX 35 Whelen.

Yup it even blocks you if you use the same address. Now Bob i did get some 280 AI sent to Gina's parents:) Don't tell Larry;)
@ActionBob
If you had friendly neighbours or family get them to get you some and collect it from them. Where there's a will there's a way.
Bob

Hey guys,
FYI

Mark
@R&M FIREARMS
That's a great but.
It's good to see the superior cartridge (the Whelen) is cheaper than the 338.
Now maybe @CoElkHunter will get rid of his 338 because Whelen ammo is cheaper than his little fun.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamer44

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?