338 Swift Aframe - 250

akph24

AH member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
Location
Alaska
For sell x4 boxes of 50 Swift Aframe 250 grains -
$300 shipped.

it is new it comes straight from Aframe in Kansas.

IMG_5464.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I’d be interested if you can PM me your phone number so I can call you…
 
I will tomorrow. not tonight. I am not a scam. I understand i saw the swarm scope scam.
 
serious people can contact me.

I sell those 4 boxes in one lot for $300 shipped.
I won't discount the price of even one $ (US DOLLAR, the fake money) but I accept ruble.
 
I am in touch with CZ. tomorrow he is calling me. he can hear my accent.
all good guys I understand your concerns just don't do to much.
enough is enough
 
The OP has been banned.
 
Talked to him for over an hour today… He’s a really cool guy with a great life story!
 
Straight outta A-Frame! :p I see conflicting comments above...Banned, "really cool." It all read like ruskie scammer BS to me. I've got to go order some straight from Partitions and TTSX, USA with Mom!
 
Straight outta A-Frame! :p I see conflicting comments above...Banned, "really cool." It all read like ruskie scammer BS to me. I've got to go order some straight from Partitions and TTSX, USA with Mom!
Ok, that's funny shit right there;)
 
To stop this scamming we need to reverse the procedure ie the seller ships the item and when received the buyer sends the funds.
Never happen probably but would stop bull——.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,033
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top