3 leaf express sight

BruceS

Silver supporter
AH senior member
Joined
Apr 6, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
99
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia
Anyone have a lead on where I can get a 3 leaf express sights? NEGC, Numrich, Midway all out of stock.
Thanks
 
The unfinished three leaf sight is out of stock at NECG. But the finished sight with the base as a set is in stock.
 
The unfinished three leaf sight is out of stock at NECG. But the finished sight with the base as a set is in stock.
Thanks. I need the XL and that is still out of stock. However I may try the large and reshape the base.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top