3 Gun Battery

There is nothing that can't do - except birds - and is one of my two preferred batteries. I take the Blaser BBFs and Krieghoff for fun because doubles are fun - but certainly not necessary - and not optimum in many cases.
I get it…and have a Blaser F3 that I would take if so inclined. Birds have always been a secondary hunt in Africa if time permits. As such, I’d use a camp shotgun and still only bring one gun.
 
I truly enjoy my F3s for hunting and sports.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.28.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.28.32 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 161
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.28.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 6.28.34 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
Bolt action

7x57mm
9.3x62mm
404 Jeff
12ga sxs

Double

One same action
450/400NE
12ga

Two same action
9.3x74R
7x65R
Sorted
 
Where is this dealer?

I think it’s probably this

That's a steal for the set.
You are all correct. George Caswell at Champlin arms. I have seen this set in person, but George can tell you much more about it. The only reason it hasn't sold yet is because it has both a .470NE and a .500NE. Not much need for both.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,943
Members
169,874
Latest member
MartinaVan
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top