275 Rigby Brass

PARA45

AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
40,842
Media
114
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
4
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Eastern Cape & Kalahari), Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Good day everyone. Does anyone have a source for 275 Rigby stamped brass? I've only been able to find 7x57mm Mauser stamped brass.

Thanks!
 
You can buy loaded ammo at Hendershots with the 275 Rigby headstamp. However, I think they are out of stock at the moment.



1693762777911.png
 
Gordy and Sons

 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 8.51.25 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 8.51.25 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 8.51.26 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 8.51.26 AM.png
    420.7 KB · Views: 217
Thanks brother! I'll check them out.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 8.51.36 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 8.51.36 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 239
  • Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 8.51.40 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 8.51.40 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 243
Mostly lack of availability, supply and demand.
 
Maybe some of us should get together and do a big order from one of the custom brass makers for 275 Rigby brass. At least we should ask Hornady/Nosler/etc about it during DSC/SCI. I think the world has enough 6.5 Creedmore ammunition for now.

Safe shooting
 
20dollars plus shipping
I assume that @PARA45 will be along shortly to buy these; but if for whatever reason he decides to pass, I am happy to be a backup buyer. I don't really "need" them, but would be neat to have, so I'm good either way.
 
I did. But let’s keep this going, maybe someone else has more and we can split them. (y)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.23 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.23 AM Large.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.24 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.24 AM Large.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.26 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.26 AM Large.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.28 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 8.00.28 AM Large.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 225
Yes they did, but can’t be found anywhere.
I bought a case of it for Mama’s London Best about 8-10 years ago. At one time we had her 275 Rigby and 2 other 7x57 rifles. The Hornady 275 Rigby ammo shot the worse in all our rifles. 2-2 1/2” groups was the norm. Minute of “good enough” for hunting, but very disappointing. But on the positive side, I have plenty of 275 Rigby stamped brass.

Safe shooting
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,274
Members
169,992
Latest member
alkocabinetry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top