270 WSM and/or 6.8 Western loaders - ADG Brass LRIP - Read if you shoot either caliber

I would like 50 to 100 pieces of 270wsm brass
Thanks for the interest. Please send me a PM with your name and email address.

I'm going through the PMs and emails right now adding everyone else to the list.

I shoot a 270 wsm. Would buy some brass. Thinking of rebarreling my rifle to a 7.5 twist to be able to use the heavier bullets

I shoot a 270 wsm. Would buy some brass. Thinking of rebarreling my rifle to a 7.5 twist to be able to use the heavier bullets

I have not gone into this but would not a 1 in 8.5 twist be better. Should still spin the heavy bullets and not slow them down as much as the faster twist.

If I was using a 270WSM and 160+ grain bullets I would want a standard long action so you can seat the bullets out (base of bullet level with base of neck) and not have them using powder space. From memory I would of needed to do that with my Tikka T3

ADG makes great brass. I've been using their 375 RUM brass. Very good.

270 WSM and (especially) 6.8 Western Brass are both hard to get in the US.

ADG Brass is doing a low rate initial production run later this year, and they're going to need some feedback before it goes into full production. I had a conversation with them at Shot Show last month about this as I get asked fairly regularly when we'll get more of either caliber, and I said I'd try to find some folks who who would be interested in testing it out and reporting back (within a reasonable amount of time of receiving it).

Key things to know:
1. It is not free brass.
2. We aren't taking any pre-orders or making any guarantees on when it'll arrive or how much we'll get (should be later this year).
3. The feedback is critical to getting these calibers refined and in regular production.

Benefits to you:
1. You'll get some hard to find (and high quality manufactured brass).

Benefits to us:
1. We are an ADG dealer, and will be carrying a hard to find product which will ideally generate interest and website traffic and increased sales.

If you're interested in trying either caliber, let us know. Priority will go to customers who've already purchased these calibers from us in the past (Norma and Winchester headstamp). Just remind us of your purchase.

Happy to discuss further and hoping to help bring more in demand / hard to get products to market.
Howdy, I would like to try the adg brass for 6.8 western if I can get on the list!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeinSavage

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.