.270 reloading package

Albert GRANT

AH elite
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
1,924
Location
Maine
Media
55
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
Complete package for .270 Win
100 new starline brass
157 mixed, fired brass
200 130gr. spitzer seconds bullets
100 130gr. copper mono seconds bullets
Older Lee 2 dies set
Lee case length gauge & holder NIB
#2 shellholder NIB
K&M .27 cal neck mandrel NIB

Total value $210 asking $150 Shipped
IMG_1828.jpeg
 
Back up for sale. $100 price plus shipping.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,141
Members
169,268
Latest member
rr88viptvz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top