.22 Ammo

I was in Sportsmans Warehouse last night in Anchorage. My 7mm TTSX bullets I was after were there as were many other calibers. Brass seemed OK. Powder was almost nonexistent, thankfully I have plenty.

22s were gone. I have a few grand I'd slowly built up when I saw sales so I'm OK.

I suspect it's not panic so much as supply. Are the manufacturers making powder and 22s? Stop or slow the production of powder and it all stops.
 
I suspect it's not panic so much as supply. Are the manufacturers making powder and 22s? Stop or slow the production of powder and it all stops.

St. Marks is making powder....if they weren't, I doubt they would be buying raw material from me.
 
With a $50 gift card burning a hole in my pocket, I made a trip yesterday to Cabela's. The rack along the wall was devoid of long guns and there was a conga line at the handgun counter. No gunpowder, but a brick of shotgun primers and a brick of Federal large magnum match primers were on a shelf. I snagged the rifle primers, $49.99 and I was off to the checkout line and out the door. Hey, even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile. :E Rofl:
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,456
Members
169,359
Latest member
PatRoseby9
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top