2 rifle combo

The poor new guy just wants to know what rifle to use and he gets all of this....

I love this place!!!! :D Beers:
 
What's to wonder??? :K Booby:

ok royal you left it open and cant resist so here she is again!!!:D
image-jpg.43581
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Take what you shoot best, and the rifle you are the most confident with. Just use a premium bullet and you will be fine. Shooting a 270 with a 150 grain TTSX, TSX, Swift or Nosler accubond will do just fine. Better to hit where you are aiming with a lighter bullet than to hit in a non vital area with too much gun.
 
ok royal you left it open and cant resist so here she is again!!!:D
image-jpg.43581
Those have to be the best set of ..... eyes .... I have ever seen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,454
Messages
1,576,598
Members
170,606
Latest member
duka
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top