1st time hunter needs help...

Safety is a 45° made for the M98, Thor engineering still make them.
 
Can't see that it would be a Musgrave,front of the action has either been extensively machined or replaced. Musgrave retained the original round shape of the action.
Buy new,buy once and you have a guarantee if something goes wrong,too much money to spend on a iffy rifle.
Problem rifles are a dime a dozen, save yourself some trouble and buy new.
I fully support this, rather buy new if there is any doubt about the history of the rifle....
 
Thanks for the help guys.I dont want to spend R10 000 on a rifle that could be a problem.
Hunt hard, il read your post again and see what im gana get.You gave a lot of info to look at.
 
Hi guys.
Got my first black wildebees.Im noy happy with the farm we went to, but enjoyd the first hunt of many to come.The closest we could get to them was around 200m.Some how managed to hit the smaller 1.So here is a photo
DSC_0027.JPG
 
Thanks for the help guys.I dont want to spend R10 000 on a rifle that could be a problem.
Hunt hard, il read your post again and see what im gana get.You gave a lot of info to look at.

This might be a bit late, but if you are playing in the R10-20k range for a rifle, do not overlook the Howa brand.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,289
Members
169,332
Latest member
Specialityvalve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top