140 Yard Bow Kill on Warthog!

As I said before I agree it is good we are (mostly) all against these acts, however I think you can see my point about where it might lead if someone continues to find increasingly bad depictions of hunting to post on here. I'm cool with leaving this up, I'd just hate to see more of this kind of thing popping up. I do thank you for taking the time to respond to my post, it goes a long way to know you are keeping track of stuff.
(y) :)
 
You guys really need to get out more :D

In this day and age you can be out and about. Have you heard of these things. :D

iphone-iphone6plus-colors.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably monitoring the site from a spring bear bait!
 
In this day and age you can be out and about. Have you heard of these things. :D

@spike.t hasn't. ...

And if you try and suggest one to him you'd think you told him to go Vegan or something. ... don't ask me how I know this... :A Argue: :A Phone: :A Ill: :A Naughty::E Disgust: :E Doh:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@spike.t hasn't. ...

And if you try and suggest one to him you'd think you told him to go Vegan or something. ... don't ask me how I know this... :A Argue: :A Phone: :A Ill: :A Naughty::E Disgust: :E Doh:

a phone is a phone, a camera is a camera and a laptop is a laptop........and as far as i am concerned it can stay that way! screw having them all in one thing that needs charging 5 times a day......:E Shake Head: :K Moon::E Big Grin:
 
Nothing like getting "out" completely tethered to the office! :( You need a minion
Minion-at-work.jpg
 
^^^

Told yall he gets grumpy.... :E Frightened:
 
Hard day at the office for Spike...:D Barman:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,707
Members
168,979
Latest member
fastherphedef1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top