10,75X65R Grundig?

Peter Larsson

AH enthusiast
Joined
Oct 10, 2014
Messages
398
Reaction score
870
Location
Sweden
Media
240
Member of
Nordisk safari klubb,Riksjägarna,Svenska Jagareförbundet.
Hunted
South Afrika,Tunisia,Russia,Latvia, Estonia,Sweden,Namibia.
Anyone who knows anything about 10,75 x65R Grundig?
Have tried to find info on the net but can't find anything.
Is it enough for big game?
 
Many of the old elephant hunters didn't like the 10,75x68. They didn't feel it was powerful enough. Enlarge the case to 73mm and the 404 had a large following for elephant hunting. I know this isn't apples to apples but it may give you some food for thought.

Buffalo may be another story.

All the best in your research.
 
I saw someone call it the rimmed version of 10,75x68 but I guess that the 68 is more powerful.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,768
Members
169,158
Latest member
LuanPolk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top